August 27, 2006

Privacy act

Before I could post excerpts of some recent discussions that I have previously written about, I had to check with the people involved. All, but one (that "one" would be me) expressed extreme anxiety over having their conversations exhumed and reported by me, even if it was done anonymously.
OK, OK I realize that they knew that I'd tweak things here and there to spice it up a bit, but I thought they would have just a smidgen of faith in me.
Oh well. I'll just have to wait and see if the people who read this drivel, try out my ideas and report back on the results. I'm thinking that maybe I should try to make up some dialogue of my own, but I rekon that it'd be too much trouble and way too contrived to be believable. Next time I'll just get it on tape and post a vid. I might end up with more people annoyed with me, but I might just get a few laughs as well
Until then, I'm off to enjoy what's left of my weekend.
Catch ya later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like dear old mother used to say "fuck 'em if they can't take a joke"