September 17, 2006

The other side of the coin

Well it seems that I have made it through another week of tiny obstacles and major mole hills.
Mom is out of the hospital and seems to be doing as well as she can. She's bitching and moaning and that's a good sign. I still feel badly about not being there for her, but that is out of my hands and is now running down the road of past disappointments.
Remembering the feeling of going out with a few friends last week, I hooked up with a buddy who I haven't seen in over eight years. I am amazed that I have been able to rekindle a friendship after such a long hiatus. It seems to me that I have allowed avarice to hold sway over my descion making, forgoing so many other important aspects of what makes life livable. Going to spend the next few days contemplating the present situation and how I want to change it.

Got any advice?

No comments: