March 21, 2007

Runnin on empty

I'd like to thank you all for coming by to cheer me up.

Scary didn't tell you all the whole story and I am going to give him a refresher course in pain and humiliation when I meet up with him at the airport. Just wait until he finds out that I'm in business class and he's in the cattle car.
I'm not really gone I'm just leery of a particular person who loves to twist peoples words and use them to create a rift between people she doesn't mean to do it, yet it happens nonetheless.
It's pathetic and unfortunate, but at the moment it's unavoidable that I take a breather from this place.


Catch you later.
NYD

3 comments:

Scary Monster said...

OUCH!
You are not serious, are you? Buisness class!?! Shit.
I mean STOMP

Serena said...

Oh, no! Is that Scary getting kicked? Poor Scary.:)

The Grunt said...

NYD, I couldn't get into your blog for a long time. I'm glad you are back and blogging.