September 10, 2006

Fuggedaboudit

Last night I did something that I should have done a looooong time ago.
I went out with some friends.
I had almost forgotten just how revitalizing and invigorating it is to just simply sit down with a bunch of guys and shoot the shit for a couple of hours.
I am truly fortunate to have buddies with an amazing amount of talent and abilities. Listening to their stories and experiences really opened my eyes. These were much deeper people than I had previously thought, and I've known most of them for years!
I was astounded by some of the sacrifices they made to be able to live in this little corner of the world. I am also impressed by the amount of success they are attaining here.
I was the only Yankee in the group and the things my brothers told me about life in the south left me speechless. Makes me realize that just passing through a place gives you absolutely no understanding of it.
People are a lot like that too....

Thx guys!
NYD.

No comments: