December 27, 2006

Gift giving

You know, we all spend more time thinking about what to buy others during the Christmas season than at any other time of the year and I have always thought that was stupid. In fact I rank right up there with St. Valentines day for the romantic in you.

Don't get me wrong and start calling me names. I like giving gifts, but I enjoy doing it at unexpected moments.
I wanted to buy something for myself, after all who knows what I need better than me?
I found the perfect gift. Something that protects my Banana.
Now I don't know about you, but my banana is the most important thing I've got in my lunchbox. It's smooth and sweet and I'd love to keep it that way.
I found the exact product to prevent bruising from being mishandled.
It's ergonomically designed so it fits right in your hand and it comes in all sorts of colors so when I whip it out, you can get a flash of blue, red, yellow or shocking pink.
You should protect your banana too! Try this on for size I got dibbs on the pink one!

3 comments:

Chilly Mo said...

LOL. You were serious about the banana, literally. You are wierd!!!

Scary Monster said...

Me not think there be a banana case big enough to protect me whang.
Don't yours hurt when it be slapping agin yer balls?

Hello Betty said...

Hahaha...did you end up getting your bananna protector as your stocking stuffer?