April 28, 2007

Golden Week

Almost the entire country of Japan will shut down this week, myself included.
I know that over the last couple of months I haven't been the the most active of bloggers, but there are so many things that take precedence over writing this thing.

Work has improved and hopefully I will be able to take more time out for recreation.
Many of the things that had me worried are slowly being contained to a manageble size which means that soon I'll be devoting my energy to writing again.
For all of you who have sent me e-mails and posted comments here.
I thank you.
Your support has meant a lot to me and will mean even more in the future as I stop lurking and start commenting again.

Talk soon,
NYD.

7 comments:

leelee said...

excellent NYD, sounds as if the pieces are falling into place..we all need to "defrag" sometimes to get life running smoothly again.

I'll be looking for you.

HUGS!

Scary Monster said...

Sent you an e-mail to your keitai.
Iffin me can get away me will come uptown to crash at your place.

STOMP

Hale McKay said...

Welcome back to the fold.

Serena said...

Any time things can be contained to a manageable time is a good time.

rkfinnell said...

Time to kick back, relax, and do what you want is always good.

The Grunt said...

Hey man, I enjoyed having you drop by this past week. Just keep chillin' and write when you are ready. We all got your back.

Mayden' s Voyage said...

Last night I went out for Sushi- and thought of you. (honestly- I saw a poster of someone who could have passed for you or a brother)

Today- I want Sushi again...thought of you once more.

Then it began to dawn on me that I hadn't said hello in a while...
So~
Hello!
(the guilt is gone now~ ;)

Enjoy your week :)