March 29, 2008

A friend of a friend of a friend,

who just also happens to be a friend of mine, sent a link through the mail to an amazing set of videos from WNEW.
Well, they are amazing to me 'cause it was the radio station that I grew up with. WNEW and WPLJ in New York played the finest Rock N Roll and sponsored some of the most amazing concerts I have ever been to. This is to thank them for countless hours of good times and a standing ovation for a job superbly done!

Scott Muni, Meg Griffin, Dan Neer, Dave Herman and Robin Sagon. Thanks!


Where do you go when ya need a comforting voice to keep you company?

7 comments:

Pink said...

I hate to admit it...but when I need company...I go to my Wayne Dyer CD set.

Everyone has a guilty pleasure. Thats mine. Dorky, I know
xx
pinks

leelee said...

NYD I am so glad you got these...I knew our friend would share them with you..

The best part about this is..Dan Neer is a DJ on XM 40 satellite radio..I listen to him everyday!! he is still wonderful and still plays fantastic music. I feel like I am back in my room in NJ. I always found comfort in those DJ's and today Dan-o still soothes my soul as does the fantastic music...

leelee said...

HUGS!!

ROCK LIVES!!

Bobby said...

My own head. Ha ha. Just kidding. Nice blog. I followed links in.

Corn Dog said...

I roll over and wake him up.

Mona said...

Yaaay! a song at Nyd's!

Thanks!

puerileuwaite said...

Like Jim Carrey said in Dumb and Dumber, "A RADIO? Who needs a RADIO?".

I have the voices in my head to keep me company. They get jealous of outsiders.


(Shout out to Pinks: I TOO am a Wayne Dyer fan!)