I want to start things off by giving everyone a great big thanks for responding to my request. I know that it is often troublesome to go the extra mile for a person and I really appreciate it. The avatars look amazing! You scored 57% Tough, 19% Roguish, 24% Friendly, and 0% Charming! You, my friend, are a man's man, the original true grit, one tough talking, swaggering son of a bitch. You're not a bad guy, on the contrary, you're the ultimate good guy, but you're one tough character, rough and tumble, ready for anything. You call the shots and go your own way, and if some screwy dame is willing to accept your terms, that's just fine by you. Otherwise, you'll just hit the open trail and stay true to yourself. You stand up for what you believe and can handle any situation, usually by rushing into the thick of the action. You're not polished and you're not overly warm, but you're a straight shooter and a real stand up guy. Co-stars include Lauren Bacall and Maureen O'Hara, tough broads who can take care of themselves.
I Feel as if I have been away for a very long time. For the most part I have been doing the usual juggling trick we all strive to master.>Have you ever seen, read, or heard about something and you thought to yourself 'Damn, I wish I had thought of that'. That's how I felt this morning when I saw this: Naked Man.
I talk to many different people in the course of a week and hear all sorts of unusual stories. This doesn't count the blogs I read and the fun things you folks have to say. On the odd occasion I like to do silly quizzes, memes and just plain fool around. It's kinda like watchin one of the Die Hard movies. I just leave my brain on the shelf and let Hollywood and Bruce take me for a ride.
Are you ready? Buckle up because I am...
I just can't believe that I am Marion Michael Morrison sure I like to walk around as if I am bow legged, but that is to attract women who have a similar affliction
I love to go swimmin with bow legged wimmin and swim between their legs, swim between their legs, swim between their legs...http://www.boingboing.net/2008/10/07/naked-man-from-spain.html
Now If the darned test had said I was Groucho that would have made me smile. Groucho would know what to do with this next lot: this is a list of words the Collins English Dictionary (I never heard of Collins, I use Oxford and Webster's.) wants to discard to make room for about 2,000 new entries.
Apodeictic: Unquestionably true by virtue of demonstration
Compossible: Possible in coexistence with something else
Embrangle: To confuse
Exuviate: To shed
Griseous: Somewhat grey
Malison: A curse
Muliebrity: The condition of being a woman
Periapt: An amulet
Roborant: Tending to fortify
Skirr: A whirring sound, as of the wings of birds in flight
Vilipend: To treat with contempt
I thought a paragraph containing all or most of these words would be just a hair left of overkill, so I will entreat you to utilise these nonclementure in your comments for this post. Good luck!
Now I got this one from Lime who got it from someone else and she did such a cool job on it that I just had to steal it. Come to think of it, recently I am often taking her memes and of course there are regulations that must be adhered to:
The rules: A) Go to Music Outfitters.
B) In the search function, enter the year you graduated from high school. Get the list of the 100 most popular songs of that year.
C) Bold face the songs you like, strike through the ones you hate, and underline or italicize your favorite.
D)Do nothing to those you don’t remember or don’t care about.
I will alter the rules to suit my particular peccadilloes.
Physical, Olivia Newton-John ACK! I can't believe this was #1
Eye Of The Tiger, Survivor Double puke! I am having Sylvester Stallone flashbacks. This is why Bush got to stay in the white house for eight years.
3.I Love Rock N' Roll, Joan Jett and The Blackhearts- This is a cool song!
Ebony And Ivory, Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder Strike the whole damned thing. This was a year of sappy moral turpitude.
5. Centerfold, J. Geils Band- Yes! This was a good tune. No matter when I hear ot I will get completely jazzed.
6. Don't You Want Me, Human League- Passable fluff.
7. Jack And Diane, John Cougar- This one just does the job. The chorus is "real"
8. Hurts So Good, John Cougar
9. Abracadabra, Steve Miller Band- Anything by this man just rocks my world. I love all of his music
10. Hard To Say I'm Sorry, Chicago- blah
11. Tainted Love, Soft Cell- They were gay or possibly ghey.
12. Chariots Of Fire, Vangelis- what was it with this tune. Arrrgggghhh! made me want to scratch my ass.
14. Rosanna, Toto Crap!
15. I Can't Go For That, Daryl Hall and John Oates- OK I'm ghey, I liked this one, No can do...
What the fuck is this music? I don't recognize half of this crap!
19. Waiting For A Girl Like You, Foreigner- Best thing about Foreigner: Went to one of their concerts and saw Johnny Winter blow them away!!!!! Yeoooouch!
21. The Sweetest Thing, Juice Newton- What the fuck kind of name is that?
22. Always On My Mind, Willie Nelson Yeah, righteous!
23. Shake It Up, Cars- I actually liked the Cars a lot more than the Police during High School
25. We Got The Beat, Go-Go's- No, Nonononononononoonno! The damned hook is stuck in my head. Get It out!!!!
26. The Other Woman, Ray Parker Jr. Is this the guy who did Ghostbusters? I liked that one.
30. Who Can It Be Now?, Men At Work- This one grabbed me. And I will forever be embarrassed by the fact.
Did I take too much blotta this particular year and miss out on almost every hit tune???????
36. Leather And Lace, Stevie Nicks and Don Henley No way! These two did not team up.
40. Heat Of The Moment, Asia- Bad song listened to it anyway. (I am a big fan of Yes)
44. Private Eyes, Daryl Hall and John Oates. Like I said. I like these guys
47. Love's Been A Little Bit Hard On Me, Juice Newton This dope had two hits in one year?
48. Young Turks, Rod Stewart- He'd done much better, but this was passable
49. Freeze-frame, J. Geils Band- I just got rid of the hook the Go-Go's put in my head.
Do You Believe In Love, Huey Lewis and The News
56. Hooked On Classics, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra- Why does this sound familiar?
57. Wasted On The Way, Crosby, Stills and Nash- Not their best, but...
60. Personally, Karla Bonoff- Wait her name is Bone Off?
Blue Eyes, Elton John
Our Lips Are Sealed, Go-Go's- If their lips had been sealed, they never would have been signed.
67. I Ran, A Flock Of Seagulls- Um, Yeah, OK say whatever you want. I deserve it.
Don't Stop Beleivin', Journey- Shit, plain and simple
78. Crimson And Clover, Joan Jett and The Blackhearts- Awesome tune!
79. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic, Police- Addictive and goddamned cute when you are thinking about a girl you like.
81. I Keep Forgettin', Michael Mcdonald??? I must've forgotten
82. Get Down On It, Kool and The Gang- Shut the fuck up! it's a good song.
84. Make A Move On Me, Olivia Newton-John-??? No thanks, skank.
88. (Oh) Pretty Woman, Van Halen- Absolutely a song that moves you. No matter who covers it.
89. Should I Do It, Pointer Sisters???
90. Hot In The City, Billy Idol- This guy can make insurance salesmen rock
94. Waiting On A Friend, Rolling Stones- An unbelievable tune. Why it is this far down on the list has me puzzled.
96. Working For The Weekend, Loverboy- Catchy tune but quickly forgettable.
Arthur's Theme, Christopher Cross- Oh how I hate this shitty tune
100. Edge Of Seventeen, Stevie Nicks- Hmmmm not good-not bad
I guess that this was a whole lotta meme stuff. If you actually read all of this you deserve an award. Go directly to someones blog and boos the one that tickles your fancy. I'll back up your story that you got it from me.
You scored 57% Tough, 19% Roguish, 24% Friendly, and 0% Charming!
You, my friend, are a man's man, the original true grit, one tough talking, swaggering son of a bitch. You're not a bad guy, on the contrary, you're the ultimate good guy, but you're one tough character, rough and tumble, ready for anything. You call the shots and go your own way, and if some screwy dame is willing to accept your terms, that's just fine by you. Otherwise, you'll just hit the open trail and stay true to yourself. You stand up for what you believe and can handle any situation, usually by rushing into the thick of the action. You're not polished and you're not overly warm, but you're a straight shooter and a real stand up guy. Co-stars include Lauren Bacall and Maureen O'Hara, tough broads who can take care of themselves.
I bid you adieu.