March 17, 2006

Nuts and Bolts

If you have been reading this blog, you might have noticed that there have been quite a few changes to it over the past two weeks. I'm trying to learn about HTML and design on my own and eventhough it's fun, it's still kinda tough. Right now I'm trying to find out how to post music and video files so I can do more with what I have.
By the way if you know how to do this kind of stuff could you point me in the right direction.
After My post about Kuzumaki, a good friend sent me some "cow" music and I have been wanting to give him some credit by posting the songs, but I still don't know how to do it.
My wife giggles at my attempts to use a computer.
When she saw me fooling around with Photoshop, she started to cringe. The result was the banner at the top of the page and I think it's ok for a first attempt at making anything.
She thinks it makes me seem like a dork.
I'm doing my best to keep up with the 21st. Century, but there's a small furry animal lodged deep in my brain that wants to run backwards on the treadmill.

No comments: