April 14, 2006

On the dotted line

In a few hours I am going to have a meeting with the property owners of the building where I'm going to move my school. This is big! In just a few weeks time the new and improved version of my place will be in operation. Man I can't tell you just how exciting and scary this is. I'm up to my nipples in debt, but I am certain that this is the smartest business move I've ever made.
I truly hope that the new digs will make everyone who is a part of the school a lot more comfortable, whether their working or studying or just hanging out.
I will definitely posting a shitload of pictures. From start to finish. I would like to post some video as well, but I still haven't figured out how to do that yet. Been way to busy with other things, if ya know what I mean.

No comments: