January 11, 2007

Will vs Addiction

I don't need a vote to know what to do, but I would like to thank Grunt for spelling it out and making it crystal clear. We need people in our lives to tell us what we need to know and to sometimes tell us what we know already, Thanks Grunty!!!
I will dedicate the first pictures I take with my camera to you. You might have to wait a while though. It's gonna take a while before I can afford the one I want which will be good cause I'll have the shakes foe a while.

2 comments:

Hello Betty said...

now you're giving yourself two great gifts... a neat camera and a few extra years to spend with your family!... way to go NYD...

The Grunt said...

Hey, I am finally getting around to visit my friends and I see this. I am really honored by you mentioning me/this, NYD. I am glad that you are going to give it a go.