April 24, 2008

Leavin on a ....




I'm off! In another eight hours I will be traversing the skies and carting my ass back home.

There will be tales. There will be pictures. there will be whatever will be- que sera sera.

Have fun folks and if I should happen to make the evening news* you could always say ya knew me.
For as long as I can remember every time I have flown on an airplane, there has been an air crash within a period of at least two weeks before my flight has left the tarmac.
This time there has not been an aviation accident anywhere around the world for quite a while and I don't like the odds.
I have to take four different aircraft to get back home (stay tuned for pic post) I am filled with apprehension and total abandonment at the prospect of tasting American air again. ....

I'm sure that the folks at Homeland Security can cure me of that.

Love to all and I'll be speaking English 'Merricun soon

17 comments:

The Grunt said...

I hope there are no Mothra related delays.

Pink said...

lol at the grunt

vaya con dios and vaya con barf bag whilst you are at it.

I must say I've never seen a more 'beautiful' pig tailed girl.

I'm flying on Friday so they can't get us BOTH! The odds are against that.

You will arrive safe and sleepy. Eat pizza for me! Oh and Corned Beef too!
xx
pinks

Pink said...

and bagels

Pink said...

and maybe a pretzel with mustard

Serena said...

Happy trails! I am issuing an edict that there will be NO air disasters, lost luggage, or snotty security people while you're traveling. Have a wonderful time! And bring back lots of pix and stories.:)

Kurt said...

Have fun.

Mona said...

may your airplane load of wide ass have a safe landing to where ever...

lime said...

happy trails to you. and my but aren't you adorable in pigtails!

leelee said...

Have a great trip...enjoy "home"

HUGS!!

Corn Dog said...

Have a wonderful time, NYD.

Anonymous said...

Hi people! Just a quick note nto say I have survived 26hrs. of air travel airports and transfers.
Will fill you all in with the details later.

New York pizza is the best!!!!!

moi said...

Glad to hear you made it safely. Will there be photos of that pizza?

X. Dell said...

Hope you have a great trip. I know what fun NY can be, especially if it's home.

And after being in Japan, the prices might seem like a bargain.

leelee said...

leelee wants ZZA and a dirty water dawg. Photos will do...

;-)

Glad you arrived safely. I hear teh weather is nice.

HUGS!

Serena said...

26 hours. Geez! That's a hell of a long time to be cooped up in airplanes, but I'm sure it was worth it to be back in your old stomping grounds. Eat everything in sight and have a wonderful time.:)

Ed & Jeanne said...

I know all about long flights and multiple airlines have been all over the world. I cured my airplane jitters in a prop plane that flew me over Angel Falls in Venezuala; I'll never again twitch over turbulance

Have a good trip...

puerileuwaite said...

I think you are WAY cuter than that Wendy chick from the burger chain. But it just may be the beer talkin'.